Is our Annual Medicaid Redetermination service right for you?
The Annual Medicaid Redetermination service provides expert guidance to ensure a beneficiary’s Medicaid benefits stay intact from one year to the next.
The annual renewal date for Medicaid is a critical period for any beneficiary, and our service is designed to prevent an interruption of benefits that could lead to costly and unplanned out-of-pocket expenses.
Complete the form below to get in touch and learn more about our services. Or click the “Get Started Now” button to sign up.
Who is this service for?
How do we help?
What to expect?
Our team is with you through each step of the process and is dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience that includes:
- Reviewing the beneficiary’s financial history for the past year
- Determining if there has been any activity that could prevent continued eligibility
- Strategizing for continued eligibility (if required)
- Collecting and organizing the annual renewal documentation
- Addressing changes to income, resources, household members, insurance premiums, residency, etc.
- Completing the annual renewal form and other agency-requested documents as needed
- Submitting the completed renewal packet